- 3 Easy Lunch Break Exercises To Combat Fatigue
- 10 Healthcare Podcasts to Binge on in Your Down Time
- 3 Ways to Make It Through Your First Night Shift
- Career-Boosting Resources for Baltimore Area Nurses
- A Nurses Perspective on Protecting Their Homefront
- How to Approach Difficult Conversations with Patients
- Here are 3 Quick Ways for Nurses to Relieve Stress
- 5 Tips for Building the Best Nursing Resume
- Should You Get Certified?
- The Power of a Positive Attitude in the Workplace
- Why I Love Working as a Bedside Nurse
- Making the 12-Hour Shift Work for You
- Stepping Up to a New Career Challenge
- A Healthy Take on Nurse Burnout
- Floating – the Ups and Downs
- Is Nursing in Your Blood?
- Side Income is Yours for the Asking
- Connecting with a New Team
- Informational Pages
- Basic Pages
- Long Pages
- How are you different from an agency or registry?
- Am I required to work nights, weekends or specific holidays?
- What types of nursing coverage does Flexwise Health offer?
- How often does Flexwise pay?
- Is Flexwise only for RNs?
- What is the pay scale?
- How do I sign up for Flexwise?
- How are you able to offer better pay?
- How will I be notified about job opportunities?
- How does Flexwise handle background checks, proficiency exams, etc.?
- Preview Blog
Join the Flexwise community today – start by creating your profile.
(If you just have a question, that’s okay too. We typically respond within 4 business hours)